Monday, January 17, 2011

It Is About ~ My New Bowling Ball Drilled by Holloway Cheah!

I have been playing bowling for few years, but still nothing much that I know about it ( hmm, will start to learn about it through internet ).
I was introduced to bowling by my hubby, Amir. He has been playing bowling for many years, and has been participating in many bowling tournaments. Not like him, I play bowling just for myself. But still, I have my own bowling balls & shoes.


Last two weeks, when we were at Endah Parade, my hubby has bought one new ball for me. It's a Brunswick. It cost him more than six hundred ringgit.



It was rercomended by Holloway Cheah for me to take this ball. And Holloway himself took my measurement and drilled the ball. And the best thing is, he gave us a very good discount on that ball!

According to his wife, Holloway is usually be very busy with the national team, but on that day, it was my luck to met him personally. On top of that, he gave me a very usefull tips in bowling.

So I have been using this new ball two times already. The feeling is soooo different. We usually play bowling at Alamanda Putrajaya, almost every weekend. Bowling is now a compulsory family activity for us.


Till then,
Zhelda Ibrahim.

2 comments:

  1. wooot.. pesal tak ambik gambar dengan Holloway? boleh tayang kat blog..he..he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Clever Bowling

    ReplyDelete